PRIMAVERA 6.0 & MS Project
Primavera project management handles human resources, manufacturing, the supply lines, financials, business intelligence, production and infrastructure. The aim was to have this type of programming available for large industries that had expanded beyond normal controls where simple solutions could no longer be found. This software reduce costs, streamline management changes to help meet delivery dates, and to overall optimize the supply chain so a business would run efficiently no matter how large it had become using real time data in all the decision making process. It is divided into four sections: Overview and Creating a Project; Scheduling the Project and Managing Data; Assigning Resources and Base lining; and Project Execution and Control. This 3 days, instructor-led course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to understand and manage P6, Primavera Web-based project management tool Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for Existing user, Business Analyst, Functional Implementer, Project Managers After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Create a project, add activities and relationships, assign resources, adjust the project plan to account for schedule delays and over allocated resources, and analyze portfolios.
- Learn how to customize the personal workspace and the project workspace to monitor project progress and communicate with team members.
- Use P6, Primavera Web-based project management tool
- Navigate the PowerPoint environment
- Create and save a PowerPoint Presentation
- Perform advanced text editing
- Add graphical elements to your presentation
- Modify objects in presentation
- Add tables to the presentation
- Add charts to the presentation
- Deliver presentation slides.
Module 1 · Project and Project Management · Project Management Framework · Project Integration Management · Creating the Project Charter
Module 2: · Project Scope Management · Project Time Management · Project Cost Management
Module 3: · Project Quality Management · Project Human Resource Management · Project Communication Management
Module 4: · Project Risk Management · Project Procurement Management · Project Stakeholder Management · Applying Professional responsibilities
Module 5 · Profile development for Project Management Practitioners · Basic Use of Planning tools · Microsoft Project 2013 · Primavera P6 · Mock Exam and Certification