PRINCE2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Using PRINCE2 provides you with greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. Who Should Attend?
Experienced Project Managers who want to learn PRINCE2. Organizations and individuals requiring to understand how PRINCE2 provides a controlled approach to managing projects. Suitable for project managers, team managers, project support and assurance staff, and managers from any discipline. The PRINCE2® method is flexible and adaptable for any type and size of project, and offers an excellent management foundation for any member of staff. After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation level
- Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
- Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
- Directing A Project
- Starting Up A Project
- Initiating A Project
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Controlling A Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Closing A Project